Eugene Garfield Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2012
NOTE: ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
Up to six of these fellowships are awarded each year to Library and Information Science doctoral students who are working on their dissertations.
- Current Vita.
- Met your program’s requirements for advancement to candidacy.
- Abstract of dissertation (300 word limit).
- Letter from Dean or Director indicating dissertation topic has been approved.
- Applicant’s candidacy has been advanced. All requirements for degree except writing and defense of dissertation have been completed.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement from applicant not to exceed 500 words relating to post-dissertation plans.
Number of Awards
Total Amount Awarded